Another fun week of no regrets!
THANKFUL THURSDAYS #209-224
- Beautiful weather for a gorgeous outdoor wedding (my dream wedding was a reality for someone else hehe)
- Friends Friday night, was a wonderful way to finish off a hard work week
- A Sunday full of nothing but cleaning and organizing
- Steaks, potatoes and onions to finish off a weekend
- Water bottles for encouraging me to drink more fluids
- Friends for being supportive and including me in their daily lives
- A successful jewelry party that earned us lots of free stuff!
- The heat for reminding me how much I love air conditioning
- Dolly Parton for helping me get through a Thursday work day
- Travis for turning the yard light on when I come home late
- Volleyball for giving me a girls night weekly, it's about time I have a girl's day!
- Finding a common interest with an awesome person, fainting goats :)
- My old dinosaur phone for still allowing me to take photos
- A successful Scentsy party for bringing in some extra
- The Judds, Loretta and Dolly for giving me a rockin cruise home after work
- Trav for helping to pluck out the weeds in my garden, we consider this quality bonding time ;)